Drobo 5D Turbo Edition - 5Dt w/3-Year DroboCareby Drobo $899.00
All the Power you Need as a Pro.
Three years of DroboCare support is included on every 5Dt sold to ensure the best storage experience ever.
Creative power users require high quality, high performance solutions for media editing and storage. The Drobo 5Dt is built on the award winning functionality of the 5D with blazing fast performance and includes Drobo’s unprecedented flexibility, data protection, and expandability. The 5Dt offers both High Speed Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.0, providing flexibility across two commonly used interfaces. The Turbo Edition supports 4k Thunderbolt connected displays, includes an mSATA card for increased performance of up to 30% on streaming video and 3x read performance via Drobo’s Hot Data Cache.
- 5 drive bays (3.5” SATA or SSD)
- 2x Thunderbolt 2 & 1x USB 3.0 (USB cable & Thunderbolt 2 Cable provided)
- Includes 128GB mSATA SSD for improved performance of up to 3X
- Includes 3 Year DroboCare - Activation keys provided in packaging
- Power fail protection with battery backup
- BeyondRAID for advanced data protection
- Support a single Smart Volume of 64TB
- Mixed drive size utilization
- Single or dual disk redundancy
- Thin provisioning and reclamation
- Virtual hot spare
- Drive re-ordering
*Please note that units ordered with hard drives require 2-3 business days for processing, kitting and shipping. Overnight orders without drives ship the following business day. All packages require signature at delivery.
Includes 3 years of DroboCare featuring 24/7 phone support and advanced hardware replacement upon product registration. Instructions on DroboCare activation included in the box. *DroboCare does not cover failed hard drives.
- Up to five (5) 3.5" SATA II / III hard disk drives or solid state drives and one (1) mSATA solid state drive
- Drives of any manufacturer, capacity, spindle speed, and/or cache can be used. No carriers or tools required. Click here for drive recommendations
- Use the 5-bay Capacity Calculator to estimate available storage in various configurations.