B810nby Drobo $1,299.00
The Coronavirus outbreak during the past year has severely impacted the global supply chain of technology companies, and we have recently experienced delays in production due to the global supply shortage of chips used in processors for our Drobo products.
We are in close contact with all of our suppliers, and we are trying to mitigate any further delay in the supply chain. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we ramp up Drobo supply. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Fast, Reliable Network-Attached Storage with Remote Replication and Data-Aware Tiering.
Built on proven and award-winning BeyondRAID™ technology, coupled with hybrid storage and innovative Data-Aware Tiering, the Drobo B810n delivers a level of automation and technical sophistication reserved for more expensive enterprise solutions. Accelerate access to commonly used data with the addition of two SSD's and increase performance.
Allows the sharing of files with all computers on the network and keeps your vital business data protected with Drobo Disaster Recovery (DR) offsite replication. Drobo B810n connects seamlessly to your existing Ethernet network and supports both Windows and Mac computers.
Extend the functionality of your Drobo NAS device with myDrobo. The myDrobo platform provides a secure and fully end-to-end encrypted path to selected Drobo Apps on your Drobo. The DroboAccess app allows 5N2 and B810N owners to access their data anywhere, anytime through a secure and encrypted network.
- Ideal for centralized backup for your network
- Active Directory with LDAP Support
- 8 drive bays (3.5” SATA HDD & 2.5" SSD)
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports (cables provided)
- Includes Drobo Sync software for offsite replication
- BeyondRAID for advanced data protection
- Hot Cache & Data-Aware Tiering
- Thin provisioning and reclamation
- Support a single SmartVolume of 64TB
- Automatic protection (RAID) levels
- Single or dual disk redundancy
- Virtual hot spare
- Battery back up
*Please note that units ordered with hard drives require 2-3 business days for processing, kitting and shipping. Overnight orders without drives ship the following business day. All packages require a signature at delivery.
1 Year hardware warranty; extend and enhance support for an additional year with DroboCare featuring 24x5 phone support and priority support when purchased during your standard warranty period.
- Up to eight (8) 3.5" SATA II / III hard disk drives or SSD's
- Drives of any manufacturer, capacity, spindle speed, and/or cache can be used. No carriers or tools required. Click here for drive recommendations
- Expandable by adding drives or hot-swapping drives with larger ones. Use the 8-bay Capacity Calculator to estimate available storage in various configurations