B810iby Drobo $1,099.00
Best in class 8 Bay iSCSI Array with Data-Aware Tiering.
Built on proven BeyondRAID™ technology, the Drobo B810i delivers award-winning iSCSI SAN storage and advanced capabilities usually reserved for more expensive enterprise solutions. Accelerate access to commonly used data with the addition of two SSD's and increase performance with Data-Aware Tiering.
The Drobo B810i is 5x faster than its predecessor and has a 64TB volume size. It is optimized for small businesses to provide reliable and high-performance storage to servers running applications like file services, data protection, email, and server virtualization.
It integrates seamlessly into your TCP/IP network infrastructure and utilizes the industry-standard iSCSI protocol to provide simple, consolidated storage for your servers.
- 8 drive bays (3.5” SATA & 2.5” SSD)
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet iSCSI ports plus a separate Gigabit Ethernet management port (cables provided)
BeyondRAID for advanced data protection
- Hot Data Cache & Data-Aware Tiering
- Thin provisioning and reclamation
- Supports 255 Smart Volumes of up to 64TB each
- Automatic protection (RAID) levels
- Single or dual disk redundancy
- Virtual hot spare
- Battery back up allows in-flight transactions to be preserved on an internal flash device, providing protection against extended power outages
Please note that units ordered with hard drives require 2-3 business days for processing, kitting and shipping. Overnight orders without drives ship the following business day. All packages require a signature at delivery.
If you will be using the Drobo B810i or B1200i with a MAC OS you will need a 3rd party iSCSI initiator. Drobo recommends the ATTO iSCSI Initiator. For more information, see our easy to install instructions here.
Standard 1-year hardware warranty; extend up to 3 years with DroboCare featuring 24/7 phone support and advanced hardware replacement.
- Up to eight (8) 3.5" SATA II / III hard disk drives or SSD's
- Drives of any manufacturer, capacity, spindle speed, and/or cache can be used. No carriers or tools required. Click here for drive recommendations
- Expandable by adding drives or hot-swapping drives with larger ones. Use the 8-bay Capacity Calculator to estimate available storage in various configurations
Click here for the Drobo B810i Data Sheet