B810iby Drobo $1,099.00
The Coronavirus outbreak during the past year has severely impacted the global supply chain of technology companies, and we have recently experienced delays in production due to the global supply shortage of chips used in processors for our Drobo products.
We are in close contact with all of our suppliers, and we are trying to mitigate any further delay in the supply chain. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we ramp up Drobo supply. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Best in class 8 Bay iSCSI Array with Data-Aware Tiering.
Built on proven BeyondRAID™ technology, the Drobo B810i delivers award-winning iSCSI SAN storage and advanced capabilities usually reserved for more expensive enterprise solutions. Accelerate access to commonly used data with the addition of two SSD's and increase performance with Data-Aware Tiering.
The Drobo B810i is 5x faster than its predecessor and has a 64TB volume size. It is optimized for small businesses to provide reliable and high-performance storage to servers running applications like file services, data protection, email, and server virtualization.
It integrates seamlessly into your TCP/IP network infrastructure and utilizes the industry-standard iSCSI protocol to provide simple, consolidated storage for your servers.
- 8 drive bays (3.5” SATA & 2.5” SSD)
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet iSCSI ports plus a separate Gigabit Ethernet management port (cables provided)
- BeyondRAID for advanced data protection
- Hot Data Cache & Data-Aware Tiering
- Thin provisioning and reclamation
- Supports 255 Smart Volumes of up to 64TB each
- Automatic protection (RAID) levels
- Single or dual disk redundancy
- Virtual hot spare
- Battery back up allows in-flight transactions to be preserved on an internal flash device, providing protection against extended power outages
Please note that units ordered with hard drives require 2-3 business days for processing, kitting and shipping. Overnight orders without drives ship the following business day. All packages require a signature at delivery.
If you will be using the Drobo B810i or B1200i with a MAC OS you will need a 3rd party iSCSI initiator. Drobo recommends the ATTO iSCSI Initiator. For more information, see our easy to install instructions here.
1 Year hardware warranty; extend and enhance support for an additional year with DroboCare featuring 24x5 phone support and priority support when purchased during your standard warranty period.
- Up to eight (8) 3.5" SATA II / III hard disk drives or SSD's
- Drives of any manufacturer, capacity, spindle speed, and/or cache can be used. No carriers or tools required. Click here for drive recommendations
- Expandable by adding drives or hot-swapping drives with larger ones. Use the 8-bay Capacity Calculator to estimate available storage in various configurations
Click here for the Drobo B810i Data Sheet