B1200iby Drobo $3,999.00
Application Optimized Storage for SMB IT
Built on proven BeyondRAID™ technology, the B1200i is optimized for Small and Medium Business (SMB) IT to provide reliable, high-performance, and self-optimizing storage for server virtualization, email, and data protection. Coupled with innovative Automated Data-Aware Tiering, the Drobo B1200i delivers a level of automation and technical sophistication usually reserved for more expensive enterprise solutions. It integrates seamlessly into your TCP/IP network infrastructure and utilizes the industry-standard iSCSI protocol to provide powerful, yet simple, consolidated storage for your IT environment. Twelve 3.5" drive bays (supports SAS, SSD, and SATA for hybrid storage solutions).
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet ports (cables provided)
- BeyondRAID for advanced data protection
- Thin provisioning and reclamation
- Supports 255 SmartVolumes of up to 16TB each
- Automatic protection (RAID) levels
- Single or dual disk redundancy
- Virtual hot spare
*Please note that units ordered with hard drives require 2-3 business days for processing, kitting and shipping. Overnight orders without drives ship the following business day. All packages require signature at delivery.
If you will be using the Drobo B810i or B1200i with a MAC OS you will need a 3rd party iSCSI initiator. Drobo recommends the ATTO iSCSI Initiator. For more information, see our easy to install instructions here.
Standard 1-year hardware warranty; extend up to 3 years with DroboCare featuring 24/7 phone support and advanced hardware replacement.
- Up to to 12 3.5″ SAS 1/2 or SATA I/II/III hard drives or 2 to 3 solid state drives (with up to 9 hard drives). Drives of any manufacturer, capacity, spindle speed, and/or cache can be used. No carriers or tools required. Click here for drive recommendations
- Expandable by adding drives or hot-swapping drives with larger ones. Use the 12-bay Capacity Calculator to estimate available storage in various configurations
Click here for the Drobo B1200i Data Sheet