B1200iby Drobo $3,999.00
Application Optimized Storage for SMB IT
Built on proven BeyondRAID™ technology, the B1200i is optimized for Small and Medium Business (SMB) IT to provide reliable, high-performance, and self-optimizing storage for server virtualization, email, and data protection. Coupled with innovative Automated Data-Aware Tiering, the Drobo B1200i delivers a level of automation and technical sophistication usually reserved for more expensive enterprise solutions. It integrates seamlessly into your TCP/IP network infrastructure and utilizes the industry-standard iSCSI protocol to provide powerful, yet simple, consolidated storage for your IT environment. Twelve 3.5" drive bays (supports SAS, SSD, and SATA for hybrid storage solutions).
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet ports (cables provided)
- BeyondRAID for advanced data protection
- Thin provisioning and reclamation
- Supports 255 SmartVolumes of up to 16TB each
- Automatic protection (RAID) levels
- Single or dual disk redundancy
- Virtual hot spare
*Please note that units ordered with hard drives require 2-3 business days for processing, kitting and shipping. Overnight orders without drives ship the following business day.
If you will be using the Drobo B810i or B1200i with a MAC OS you will need a 3rd party iSCSI initiator. Drobo recommends the ATTO iSCSI Initiator. For more information, see our easy to install instructions here.
Standard 1-year hardware warranty; extend up to 3 years with DroboCare featuring 24/7 phone support and advanced hardware replacement.
- Up to to 12 3.5″ SAS 1/2 or SATA I/II/III hard drives or 2 to 3 solid state drives (with up to 9 hard drives). Drives of any manufacturer, capacity, spindle speed, and/or cache can be used. No carriers or tools required. Click here for drive recommendations
- Expandable by adding drives or hot-swapping drives with larger ones. Use the 12-bay Capacity Calculator to estimate available storage in various configurations
Click here for the Drobo B1200i Data Sheet