Drobo 5N2by Drobo $499.00
The Coronavirus outbreak during the past year has severely impacted the global supply chain of technology companies, and we have recently experienced delays in production due to the global supply shortage of chips used in processors for our Drobo products.
We are in close contact with all of our suppliers, and we are trying to mitigate any further delay in the supply chain. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we ramp up Drobo supply. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Next Era of Simplified Storage for Your Connected Home or Small Office
The latest generation Drobo 5 Bay NAS, Drobo 5N2, delivers an unparalleled user experience for data sharing, secure backup, remote access, and disaster recovery solutions. The 5N2 provides a 2X performance boost over Drobo 5N with an upgraded processor and bonding with the dual Gigabit Ethernet ports. Drobo's revolutionary, built-in Disaster Recovery technology automatically replicates your data and settings to an offsite 5N2, for additional peace of mind and ease of use.
Extend the functionality of your Drobo NAS device with myDrobo. The myDrobo platform provides a secure and fully end-to-end encrypted path to selected Drobo Apps on your Drobo. DroboAccess app allows 5N2 owners to access, upload and share their data anywhere, anytime through a secure and encrypted network. DroboPix app automatically backups your photos and videos on your mobile device by automatically uploading the files to your Drobo 5N2, whenever you are in range of your Wi-Fi connection.
- 5 drive bays (3.5” SATA or SSD)
- Drobo Disaster Recovery technology
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet (cables provided)
- Optional mSATA SSD improves performance up to 3X
- Power fail protection with battery backup
- BeyondRAID for advanced data protection
- Support a single Smart Volume of 64TB
- Mixed drive size utilization
- Single or dual disk redundancy
- Thin provisioning and reclamation
- Virtual hot spare
- Drive re-ordering
*Please note that units ordered with hard drives require 2-3 business days for processing, kitting and shipping. Overnight orders without drives ship the following business day. All packages require a signature at delivery.
2 Year hardware warranty; extend and enhance support for an additional year with DroboCare featuring 24x5 phone support and priority support when purchased during your standard warranty period.
- Up to five (5) 3.5" SATA II / III hard disk drives or solid state drives (sold separately) and one (1) mSATA solid state drive (not sold by Drobo)
- Drives of any manufacturer, capacity, spindle speed, and/or cache can be used. No carriers or tools required. Click here for drive recommendations
- Use the 5-bay Capacity Calculator to estimate available storage in various configurations